Indev Consultancy has extensive experience of working with overseas enterprises towards achieving successful and accelerated entry into India.
Our assignments typically involve:
Recommend an entry plan into the Indian market based on current industry trends and competitive dynamics
Determining likely strategic partners i.e. agent/distributor agreements, licensing, value added resellers, technology transfer, buy back arrangements and joint ventures
Contacting qualified prospects discreetly and confidentially.
Managing the due diligence process.
Quasi representation for client locally to ensure better visibility and stronger relationship with customers and business partners/vendors
Facilitate introductions and meetings between the client and individuals and organizations in related business community in India
Our Holistic Approach Covers…
Market Intelligence & Industry Analysis
- In-depth research & analysis of target sector
- Identify Gaps & Opportunities in India
- Match strengths of clients companies with the gaps in Indian sector
- Apprise on regulatory aspects, trade and non-trade barriers specific to client’s target industry
- Present a detailed Trade Advisory report
- Provide opportunity assessment reports on sectors of interest
- Regular market intelligence updates on target sectors
- Regular updates on relevant regulatory changes
- Identify Indian companies operating in the target segment
- Assess suitability & Interest
- Present a summary report providing detailed profile of the shortlisted companies based on one to one discussions & internal evaluations
Greenfield Set-up and Support
- Submit, co-ordinate and expedite all relevant government building and manufacturing statutory approvals.
- Project monitoring and tracking to ensure all programmes remain on schedule
- Single Point contact in India with a designated person for all enquiries
- Recruitment and selection of staff including senior management
- Provide local representation wherever necessary
- Liaise with contractors and vendors
- Review and advice on office lease agreement
- Advice and draft employment agreement
- Assist with negotiation of vendor/contractor price and payment terms
- Attend weekly teleconference progress meetings